Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

On this Thanksgiving Day, I pause to think of all the things for which I am grateful. My health and life in general,




for Dave, the most wonderful man in the world,


my family, kids, grandkids, sisters, brother-in laws, nieces, nephews and last but not least my wonderful mother. I am thankful for all those who are no longer with us, grandparents and father.


I am grateful for my faithful dog who loves me no matter what kind of mood I'm in. All the friends who have had my back in hard times. For those who are not related by blood but are closer than family, I am grateful for the opportunity to be there for you. To all my friends across the internet, thank you for the hand of friendship you have extended to me. Although we may never meet in this life, you have improved the quality of my life.

I feel extremely loved and blessed today. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment