Monday, February 20, 2012

Back in Missouri

On February 14, we left the coast of Texas and traveled back to Missouri. Parked at my home just outside of Rolla, MO. It has left me with mixed feelings. I love being back home, where my children were raised and yet eager for summer. We have a job waiting for us starting in April at Caboose Junction Resort near Branson, MO.

I have also started making quilts again, love to see the pieces of fabric turn into something beautiful. So much fun to play with colors and textures.

Found a new blog today called,  It's Sew Kiki. 

They are having a giveaway of not one but four prizes. These prizes are from  Check out both of these pages if you are interested in quilting.

I've also discovered  Pinterest Logo and all the wonderful pictures of beautiful quilts. So much fun to see all the ideas others have come up with to entertain, delight and make life easier for us. If you would like to see my pins look for Lydia Whitehead Torres. See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment