Sunday, August 21, 2011

RV Living

It has been 2 weeks since we moved into our camper. At this point we are practicing for the real thing. Everything seems to work and I am enjoying my grown-up play house. Made carrot cake cup cakes this week and even passed some along to the neighbors. It is fun to have all my favorite belongings in one place. Knitting, crocheting, sewing, reading and even watching movies are all close and easy to reach. I don't think it will be possible for me to get bored.
Yesterday at a yard sale, I found 2 sets of CDs by Dr Joe Vitale (The Secret to Attracting Money and The Missing Secret). I had often wished I could afford these. At $2 each they are now mine. What fun I will have expanding my mind and learning while traveling around the US. Wouldn't it be cool if I could earn money by traveling and recording my adventures?
I feel so very blessed tonight. My oldest son, Nathan, is getting married in a couple of weeks to a very sweet girl. She has a son, so I will be a grandmother sooner than expected. My youngest daughter is expecting her first child, a girl, mid November. It will be difficult to leave all my babies, but I know it is time for me to allow them to make their own lives. I have the sweetest man to enjoy the rest of my life with.

Life is good, Love is sweet and Laughter is good exercise.
Lydia




No comments:

Post a Comment